Have a closer look at our services and you will find that difficult financial issues can be turned into efficient financial management.
In bookkeeping, the most important aspects are accuracy and right timing. Apart from meeting legal requirements, it is also useful if bookkeeping provides up-to-date, reliable information that helps the management in decision making; For Talenom’s customers this is possible.
Preparation of accounts
- transfer of subsidiary accounts to the general ledger
- preparation of accounts in the manner prescribed by the Accounting Act
- recording of industry-specific special entries
- cost centre accounting
- project monitoring
Official reports and notifications
- calculation of monthly VAT
- necessary official notifications and reports
- preparation of the financial statements
- preparation of the company’s tax return
- preparation of the minutes of meetings
- required tax and dividend distribution calculations