Have a closer look at our services and you will find that difficult financial issues can be turned into efficient financial management.
All incoming invoices are processed electronically. This means savings in time and money. Easy, secure and cost efficient, just as financial management should be.
Reception of paper invoices
- For paper invoices, we open a client specific mailbox where the invoices are transformed into an electronic format and transferred to Talenom Online web service.
Reception of e-invoices
- E-invoices coming direct from operators are transferred to Talenom Online web service.
- The invoices are approved for payment in the online service. The invoice may be forwarded to verifiers and approvers by selecting a circulation list or by defining the verifiers and approvers for individual invoices.
- Approved invoices are automatically transferred for payment on the due date or on another date that the client defines.
- The invoices are posted appropriately, making possible object accounting determinations.
- The service allows individual cash payments and can therefore be used instead of an online bank transfer.
Transfer to bookkeeping
- All invoice and payment information is automatically transferred to Talenom’s bookkeeping system.
- Invoices are automatically transferred to an electronic archive where they can easily be browsed and found afterwards.